Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 4-- Boots

Today's topic of Discussion.

'Fashion' magazine's "Must Have" item for the past two months.

Thigh high boots.



Now think about it, these just don't seem very practical, or wearable. I mean, knee high shoes, maybe. But thigh high? It seems like a bit much.

And consider this, how many people can you really see wearing these. I mean besides people who are 5"9 and size two. Like me for example.

Because really, unless your legs are the length of the CN Tower it will take a good couple inches from your height.

Now I'm not trying to be mean.

So I went and tried some on.

The first pair were flats, similar to this.



Sure the shoe itself is cute, but it certainly doesn't add to my 5"1 height.

So I tried on a heel, kinda like this.



Sure I looked taller. I also looked like a um "working woman" (but not in the good way)
Which wasn't quite the look I was going for.

And even if I was, most of my skirts are knee length, therefore high boots just don't work to well.

The Moral of the story?

Thigh High boots just don't work, unless you are a model, or standing on a street corner.
------------------------------------------------------
~~ Perceptive Pixie

4 Days Gone.
19 To Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment