Thursday, October 15, 2009

Shoes Galore!

well, today I was going to post about the amazing shoes from this year's Paris Fashion Week.

But while I was looking for pictures i got a little...um...distracted.
So instead I am going to show you some amazing Betsey Johnson shoes I found during my procrastination.

and Voila!

Those would be my picnic shoes! They are beautiful, can't you imagine sitting under a gazebo with a frilly dress on, wearing these shoes? (yes, that is my version of a picnic)



SEXY SEXY SEXY! hehe
well, they are! Can't deny that!
I absolutely love the ribbon, perfect finishing touch!



These shoes remind me of Barbie, don't you love 'em?



And these will be my Valentines Day shoes. as well as my every other day shoes. HeHe

And last but not least.....

These shoes are better than life itself! especially the ones on the top left. I would take a bullet for those!

well, that's all! enjoy!

-----------------------------------

~~Predict Me Pixie

1 comment:

  1. if i could walk in them i would wear them.... but i am willing to settle for just hording them in my closet...my preciousss....*lovingly stroking the sexy shoe*

    ReplyDelete