Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cannon Ball?

Well, I am here to re-start my poor, abandoned blog. i mean, its been just over a month since my last post!

luckily I found something I just needed to see to start the ball rolling! (again)

This beautiful dress from Viktor & Rolf spring collection from Paris fashion week.



Is that not amazing?
Of course this isn't the best picture, as you only see one of the "cannon ball" holes.

There are actually three, another midway down the left of the skirt, and one at the very bottom on the right.

though I'm wondering: how did they get it to keep perfect shape after cutting giant holes in it?

I'm sure there is some wiring or something, but still AMAZING!
not to mention how beautiful the gathering on the top is!

yup this is amazing! no doubt about it.

from now on, EVERYONE should fire cannon balls through their skirts...or not. :)
-------------------------------
~~Predict Me Pixie

2 comments:

  1. gah! yes lets go get the gunpowder!!!! anybody got matches?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm i like cannon balls and skirts...so...thats a good idea :D!

    -Skarlett

    ReplyDelete