Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 15-- Print/Skinny Jeans

Today's topic is about a particular article of clothing which has plagued my dreams for weeks.

Print/Skinny Jeans.



I say both because, well, both terrify me.

I'm not saying they are ugly, on the contrary, I think they are BEAUTIFUL! magnificent!....if you are tall and thin, with no hips whatsoever.

Which as I have already pointed out, is not me. I have even tried on a few pairs of skinny jeans. Of course, Most of the time they wouldn't fit over my thighs.

And yet, with some help from my mom, I managed to haul a pair of dark purple plaid skinny jeans into the change room. I tried them on with a long smock style plaid blue top. And the result was amazing!

Not only did I look thinner, I even looked taller! And the top went past my hips, assuring the jeans didn't make them look huge.(which unfortunately they do without the smock top)

Needless to say I bought 2 pairs (in purple and grey) and am proudly wearing them right now.

Viva Les Skinny Jeans ;)*
---------------------------------------
~~Skinny Pixie

15 Days Gone.
7 to go.

* I failed french

No comments:

Post a Comment